random picture

09 March 2007

today will be tough

my back hurts quite badly today. i think it's just wore out from being cooped up in too small a chair and cubicle at work. driving in my car must affect it too, for i'm too big for my car and scrunch into it. and also, yesterday was a long day where i went into work a little sore (i think i may have slept wrong or something).

well, i need to get four hours of work in before sunday night and i'd sure like to do them today. but i don't think it would be wise for me to try and do that. there is our grace group tonight followed by the andy osenga concert. tomorrow morning is men's prayer group, hanging out with jonathan, cleaning the house, and maybe comparing banana bread recipes if i've the time.

please pray for me as i'd like healing from this soreness soon. i'm such an active person and it seems every winter's end, i'm a bit worn out by the season and inactivity. but spring is very near. i am soooooooo looking forward to be able to run, jump, and play outside in the world again. keeps me fit and inshape. (: thank you. have a swell day and see you at the andy osenga concert. cheers . . ..

No comments: