random picture

06 March 2007

and the stormy waters have been calmed

well i guess it all started late sunday night. i had quite the pain in my lower back. i have no idea where it came from. apparently, from out of nowhere. i iced it and lay on the floor as jonathan and i finished up the bleak house dvd. he then gave me a massage. he's a true friend.

i awoke with a tender lower back. it wasn't sore. just tender. i wondered how work would treat it. i lasted a little under four hours. my back was beginning to hurt yes, but the real problem lay in my shoulders and neck. for some reason, they became extremely sore. so sore as when i left work i could hardly keep my head up. i had to leave work. i could have went for another massage but had no one to give one. ): my bed was greeted a little earlier than normal. sleep, rest, and stillness seemed to help for by morning i was feeling pretty well. but still watching myself as i went into work.

i arrived. did ten hours. no problems. i attribute this to prayer both sunday and monday nights. the stormy waters were calmed. the distress, anxiety, and pain have all left. and i am so thankful! cheers . . ..

No comments: