random picture

23 March 2007

but i really think you have the wrong person...really

this afternoon i received a text message on my mobile alerting me i had a new picture sent to me on my mobile. there was a link to follow so i could hop on the internet with my mobile and view it. the funny thing is, that i didn't recognize the number. it did have a 402 area code. i disabled internet on my mobile so i couldn't check it.

so i continued getting text messages from this girl (lori). i text'd back that i don't have internet access right now with my mobile so i can't see the pic. she didn't believe me saying that i sent a pic to her. she obviously had me mixed up with someone else. it took a few texts on my part to get her to see that. then she asked where i was and wanted to chat. she's from omaha. though it would have been neat to stretch out this random weirdness, i did have work to do. so i told her cheers and that's that.

it was more funny than anything, her thinking i was someone she knew. cheers . . ..

No comments: