random picture

18 March 2007

the spring ogallala trip

elijah and i rolled into the farmstead 'round 10:30. it was really 11:30, but we past into the mountain time zone so clocks there read an hour behind. i was soooo tired. we stopped in to see josh (elijah's brother). we talked for a bit and i got to see his house - very nice! then we went up to the house, put our bags down, i had some chocolate chip cookies that elijah's mother had made for him and went to bed. i was really excited to be out here! i was so happy but was about to fall asleep standing up. then i saw one of the blankets elijah's mother left out for me, and my head about exploded into candy! it just made me really happy. so i took a pic of it and my happy (tired) face too. here's the pic of the blanket. SO COOL!!! and me.

2 comments:

Heather Lea said...

my dear friend,

it's good to read about you again. I have a lot to catch up on- but you're great at the blogging....so i have plenty to read. :) i hope you are well....i missed you at church yesterday. we should get the family together sometime soon. i miss everyone! hopefully i'll see you soon, scottie.

Maggie said...

your hair is so short in that picture! I think it's much better now!!