random picture

10 April 2007

actual newspaper ads

these are funny!

FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER.
8 years old. Hateful little dog. Bites.

FREE PUPPIES:
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog.

FREE PUPPIES...Mother, AKC German Shepherd.
Father, Super Dog...able to leap tall fences in a single bound.

FOUND DIRTY WHITE DOG.
Looks like a rat; been out a while.
Better be a reward.

COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also, 1 gay bull for sale.

NORDIC TRACK
$300 Hardly used, call Chubby.

GEORGIA PEACHES
California grown - 89 cents lb.

JOINING NUDIST COLONY!
Must sell washer and dryer $300.

cheers . . ..

2 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

hahahahahahahahaha

good stuff.... :)

Anonymous said...

Scottie! So I hear you may go to Nofolk for the literary night if somebody came back on Saturday (or Friday night?) and I thought I should mention that that is exactly what I was thinking as well. Maybe we could come up with some sort of arrangment. And I don't have you phone number, so this is the best way I could get a hold of you. Cheers.

P.S. this is Melissa