random picture

08 January 2008

where's the time?

i haven't blogged lately, been so freakin' busy. i was back in ctown for my cousin's wedding. i hung out with my friend ryan saturday evening - played guitar hero for the first time! then sunday came about and the typical sunday community was to be had. i worked. got off early. went to walmart to buy a hair dryer. then went downtown and talked a bit with molly. ended up at 80's night. brittan was in town! it was good to see him. we hung out for a good part of the day on monday. i played scrabble with molly at her work. i was no match for her and she won. then i worked, went home, and went to bed. today, i sent a bunch of texts. listened to a friend. went to jone's and hung out with becca. blogged.

i am experiencing god's working in my life right now. have been for some time actually. but am now more in tune with it and cooperating, for lack of better vocabulary. i've been giving lots to him, my problems, worries, desires, and questions. i'm learning what questions to ask and how to ask them. there is an understanding, which i'm gaining more and more, of what it means to include god in my prayers. an understanding of my complete reliance on him. an understanding of how to be honest with myself and to him. it's been a very eye opening experience and i'm so thankful! i'm blown away by god.

please continue to keep me in your prayers.

cheers!

No comments: