random picture

03 January 2008

THE PITA PIT IS CLOSED!!!

remember that place i worked with the crappy manager? well, it's closed now. my friend julie came into work last night and told me the good news. i was really excited to hear it and after work, went down town to see with my own eyes.

wow! store closings aren't usually seen as a good thing, but i'm celebrating. for two reasons. one, evil is bad. justin, the crappy manager, isn't a manager any longer. employees won't be putting up with him any more. his power, which he so lusted for, is no more. his own doing has brought this upon himself. he leads a pretty bad life and his deeds and actions have definately not given him prosperity in business or relationships. the opposite, quite frankly, is true.

the second reason is that good is good. it's a reason to celebrate that god has been glorified. i praise him because bad hasn't been allowed to prosper. it was apparent by many that the pita pit was bad in many ways. god saw this and an end to it has been brought about. i know too, that many an eye can be opened to what this situation can teach/show them. this is just another way of god showing he's sovereign, that he takes part in our lives, and that he loves us. i'm confident that new jobs will open up for the employees and that a lot of stresses will now be off of them. but despite all the joy and praise, there is a part of me that is sad because justin doesn't even see the errors of his ways.


here's the pic i took of the sign. i wonder what will happen now?

cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this post last week but I didn't respond until now...I am so excited that they closed. I actually thought about walking in there and complaining to the owner or however was there about what happened, but I didn't. But as I was walking by and deciding not to say anything I said a little prayer that they would close.

I do this sort of thing often when I believe I or someone else has been screwed over. Most of the time it doesn't work so fast if ever but I don't keep track of such things. I just rely on God to sort things how He wishes.

So chalk one up for God.