random picture

20 August 2007

totino's party pizza

i bought a frozen pizza from the grocery store this morning. i've not had one in ages and am excited to eat it. i'm going to add my own sauce on top of it, some provolone cheese, and tomatoes. w00t w00t! i'm drooling.

i've danced so much on saturday and sunday that my legs are sore, especially my calves. ben the roomie arrived back last night. and i've got a new 80's music cd that david made me. man, is it awesome! music you've never heard.

have a swell day all.

cheers . . ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! 80's underground music is so unique, there's nothing else like it. FYI the copy I gave is mine along with the rest of the lot. So copy all that you like and return all of it unblemished or it's your " "! : )

For those of you out there who stumble upon this comment, you have no idea the treasure I lent out to Scottie. You should all be very envious.