random picture

02 August 2007

a few music videos from my 2001 stay in germany

whenever the television was on, it was on mtv2.de, germany's mtv2. the music was absolutely fantastic! most everything was techno or dance. i wish i could remember all the groups that were big then, but i cannot. here are a few videos to sort of give you a taste of what was playing.

safri duo - played alive

barthezz - on the move

fragma - everytime you need me

fragma - you're alive

sylver - turn the tide

atomic kitten - whole again

no angels - rivers of joy

sarah connor featuring tq - let's get back to bed boy

emma bunton - what took you so long

the gorillaz - clint eastwood

westlife - uptown girl

right said fred - you're my mate


cheers . . ..

3 comments:

Maggie said...

You are just making me smile when I feel like crap - You're my mate by Right Said Fred (roflmao), and Uptown Girl! Boy, I can't wait to meet you!!

Maggie said...

no sniffles or runny nose - am perfectly healthy! Thanks for the comment. And can I just say - Whole again by Atomic Kitten - Great Song! Do you dance like the Right Said Fred guys!? Is that how I should imagine your dancing!

scottieb said...

no, i don't dance like that, just your typical 80's dancing. and a little techno, too, i guess.