random picture

11 February 2007

i need to be comforted today.

this started last night. i went to bed early, not tired at all, just wondering about irrelevant and non-important things. there were a number of times when i awoke during the night. obviously because my body had gotten enough sleep. but i just lay there and tried to fall asleep again. much like in the evening, there wasn't much to do at 2 or 3 or 4.
i think the feeling of "lack of comforting" continued to, and through, church today. i could go for a hug. do you ever get to feeling that the easiest option for bettering this is to sleep? that way, a number of hours have just passed and i haven't had to deal with it. and perhaps, when i awake, i'll feel different. i'm going to talk with god...which will most likely lead to crying and wanting to feel his touch. then maybe i'll fall asleep.
i'm actually starting to feel better already. cheers . . ..

1 comment:

Heather Lea said...

I know how you feel, Scottie. Needing to be touched. I'm sorry I wasn't there at church. I had a "girls night" with old friends, which you read about...or heard about through Melissa. I did miss my friends at Grace, and have a void feeling that i can't seem to shake. I know what I need, but when we're so far from God, he's the last thing we want to reach for.....but the one thing I need. (Not sure why i'm saying "we"...it should be "ME"...)

Hope you had a great day. I care about you a lot. Be good to yourself today.