random picture

20 December 2007

like a shaggy dog

in roughly one month, it will have been a year since my last haircut. a whole year! in all honesty, it's rediculous going that long without even a trim. but i've never done it and wanted to see if i could. it is nice having hair flopping around but it's too unmanagable. i never realized how much shampoo i'd have to use either! still not completely sure what i'll do with my hair. we'll see i guess. have a good day all, go build a snowman.

cheers!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

send me a lock of your hair!? And don't cut it too short - not sure I can imagine that!

scottieb said...

lol! a lock of my hair, huh? i'll see what i can do for ya. i'm not sure yet if i'll go short short or what. maybe something mid length and i'll bleach it out like i used to. still don't know...