random picture

28 December 2007

i want next year to be different.



that's how i responded to ben's asking how my christmas was. i wish my family could have some resemblance of normalcy and togetherness. i wish my mother wouldn't choose to work on the holidays. i wish people wouldn't fight all the time. i wish i wasn't insulted and made fun of. i wish my older brother wouldn't be so vulgor and rude and self centered. i wish my family wasn't so bigotted and prejudice. i wish they would love each other. i wish it were fun. i wish they knew a thing or two about jesus. i wish it wasn't such a typical christmas for me. i wish it were different. i wish it didn't hurt.

cheers!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love you, you are a wonderful & amazing man! Come spend next Christmas with me!?! kiss, kiss & big hugs!