random picture

08 May 2007

it's moving time again

i've decided it would be best if i moved. paying too much for rent, living "too far from town", being a little bit annoyed by the neighborhood's lack of character and mature trees, and others, have led me to making the decision to move.

i would so much like to be closer to the center of things. it's just so much easier (and way less time consuming) to get places. i would like to live in a house again. an actual house, with a yard to be maintained, and a garden to be gardened would be to my liking. just having a lawn to run around in makes me happy. oh! and trees to climb would make it even better!

i'd settle for an apartment complex again. it would definately be my second choice. but the availability of a swimming pool is quite tempting since i LOVE water. there also runs a good chance of having a deck. decks are fun to lounge on.

so i've got my eyes open. there's a lot of excitement here. i get to look at everything that's available, make a list of what might do, and then check them out. i also need to keep my eyes open for roommates. we'll see what happens. as usual with me, nothing is carved in stone 'til it's just about done and over with. cheers . . ..

No comments: