random picture

22 June 2007

LOL @ today's quote

it's so funny and so miss piggy. last night, ben had his carey grant movie night (number three). he showed north by northwest. there were some parts that were quite racey. i was surprised for a film from the sixties to have such content. now, it's NOTHING compared to today's "standards", but still makes you say, "oh my!". it was a fun time.

this morning, i mowed the grace chapel lawn again. when i was regularly mowing the lawn last year, i'd ocassionally do it barefoot. i like to do things barefoot. so i did that today - mowed barefoot. i anticipate having green feet for a couple of days. ha ha!

while mowing, a police officer stopped and said i had to put my shirt back on. apparently, my chiseled, arnold-like body was a distraction for lady drivers in the round-a-bout. ... ... ... okay. that didn't happen. ha! i'm in a joking mood today.

off to work here in a little bit. work has been nice this week. not the respondants i get on the phone though, i don't mean that. i mean work has been nice in that i have a majority of my hours in already. this makes for a carefree weekend. w00t! after work, i shall be attending a dance in clarkson. i'm not for sure if it's a street dance or not, but that is my hope.

i'm in really good spirits today. shall you have the same good spirits. cheers . . ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello and how are you? I wanted to comment about the Pringles. This, to me, is priceless. Here in Mexico, Pringles have been a great companion. The chips here are odd...they have a Mexican spin on them. And while I love Mexican food, I just can´t hack the chips...too spicy! Pringles is keepin´it real.

I also wanted to say..I´m very excited about Lincoln and Gallop!

I hope things are peachy :)