random picture

16 June 2007

another day in the books

i woke up early today after a night of moving in, working, yard game playing, cleaning, and movie watching. the light shown through the windows as if it were 10am or so. but it was only 7am. ah, i love summer. here's a rundown of the day.

went to prayer group.
helped set up for the grace chapel garage sale.
went to jonathan's for a chat. (had a hard boiled egg, too).
took in five months worth of recycle.
met up with ben at our new apartment.
made a number of runs from his place to the new apartment.
my mother called and notified me she was on her way to lincoln. (in typical fashion, with my grandmother, my sister, and little notice).
introduced said mother, grandmother, and sister who arrived with little notice to the davy's and to ben as well.
ate at la paz. mmm...
went to a candy store. (my mother bought ben and i three different kinds of fudge).
took them all to my new apartment. (they all said nice things of it).
went back to the davy house and chilled.
made another trip with ben to the new apartment. (ben and crystal also came along).
a bird somehow managed to land his poop on the dashboard in my car. (i have no idea how he did it. i should have had you roll the window up ben!)
then off to grace chapel to mow and trim the yard.
had a few doughnuts.
hopped online.
found out mr wizard had died.
blogged.
began to think of how to wind up the night.

my day was eventful and full. i hope yours was as well. i will see you when i see you next, unless i don't. cheers . . ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What poise and precision this bird had to have! No offense, but I imagine this bird is riding a popularity high and bragging to his friends as I type. My condolences to your dash.
Mike

Maggie said...

hello! I'm a friend of Ben T's! And he told me soo much about you! So, I'm coming to visit him later this year, and maybe I'll get a chance to meet you!! Randomness huh!!!