random picture

23 August 2008

speaking of back...

i've gone and hurt my back. i am not sure how it happened but it happened some time this morning while practicing for softball. on a scale from minor injury to major injury, i'd rate it just above minor. oh but it's uncomfortable! :( the muscles are sore right below my ribs and the soreness wraps around to my front but only for a short distance. currently, it's not easy to twist at the hips.

grrrr! i don't like being injured. i don't like being unable to give 100%, being held back and having to take it easy. i don't like being on the DL. okay. i'm going to stop complaining now. pray for healing!

cheers!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

so nice that you're back. I added a few new posts to my blog. I wanna catch up with you - find out what's happening in your life - I have like no idea!!