random picture

02 October 2007

long time no blog

:dusts cobwebs off of my blog:

boy! it's been a while since i've blogged. the reason? after returning from colorado, the network hub between ben's computer and my laptop was removed and ever since, my laptop doesn't want to connect to the internet (despite many attempts). i feel awkward taking up time on ben's computer. and i've been in a funk for a bit. this combination has left the blog rather barren for the last three weeks.

there is no way i'm going to make up for lost time by posting all that's been going on in my life. it would take a long time and the post would be way too long. catch you on the flip side. cheers . . ..

1 comment:

Maggie said...

no fair, that sucks, leaving us hanging like that. I may have to call now & actually speak to you to find out what's been happening.